1. Six insurances and one housing fund (five social insurances and one housing housing fund (endowment, work-related injury, unemployment, basic medical care, maternity insurance), one commercial insurance, and one social insurance and housing provident fund are paid in full according to wages;
2. Welfare subsidies: meal subsidies, holiday benefits, birthday gifts, employee birthday parties, and New Year’s theatrical evenings;
3. Various types of paid holidays: statutory holidays, annual leave of 5-10 days, paid sick leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, bereavement leave, maternity leave, breastfeeding leave, paternity leave;
4. Regularly organize employee physical examinations every year, travel (including foreign countries), various expansion sports, basketball, badminton, tennis, etc.;
5. Provide accommodation, the dormitory is equipped with air conditioners, water heaters, wireless wifi and other equipment;
6. Personal development external training and skill improvement training;
7. Year-end bonus, title award;
8. The company has its own gym of nearly 1,000 square meters (including billiards, table tennis, yoga).